Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 08:40:26 -0500
I had to share this with all of you.  I was searching Budweiser's site for
the Superbowl commercial info (rumor has it the budweiser ferret is in a
pre-game commercial).  What I found was more precious!  I found the NEW
Budweiser screensaver.  This one features Frank & Louie and if you sit and
watch long enough (if you can deal with Louie's abuse) the ferret pops out
from an outcropping of rocks and both lizards whack him with their tongues!
PLUS if you act now, also available is the budweiser ferret wallpaper!
Heaven, I'm in heaven!  What?  You say you want the url?  Okay here goes!
http://www.budweiser.com/screensaver/

Warmest Regards to all the fuzzies!
Dee, Mooch, 'Spresso, Breezely Bruin, Charles, Dash, Vera, Good Will & =
Kris Krinkle