From:
sandy robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 00:36:41 -0700
While reading of the fuzzies that like the coke cans it made me remember
some time back before I started the shelter.

My then husband,son & I were in a hotel for a weekend layover.We were
truckers.Bandit & Snoop went everywhere with us.Snoop has always liked
beer.

Well we'd gone to the local c-store & gotten a couple beers.The kind with
the twist off/on tops.I'd finished mine,put it in the trash,but not only
had Snoop gotten it out but he'd gotten the top off.There he was on his
back holing the bottle with all four legs to get the last drop!!!!To this
day he'll fight you over a beer.His favorite is Bud.Could it be because of
the red color?

On the other hand,most of mine are particial to red as in a coke can,
koolaide,ect.

Please help me help our ferrets,please go to
http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=7034&mid=87673
or visit http://www.geocities.com/sandi14r/fuzzslave.html