From:
Kim Reyes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 10:35:48 -0800
Peter -

I bought that same skin conditioner for Poncho and it didn't work either,
plus he hated having it applied.  Yes, I tried warming it in my hands
first and then applying it.

His skin didn't look dry, but my guys are both on Science Diet feline
z/d for the IBD, less allergens keep the digestive track settled down.
It doesn't seem to be as oily feeling as ferret foods.

I tried lots of things too.  What worked for my "itchy guy" Poncho was
to give him Ferretone more often.  Oh he still itches every so often,
but now he can sleep without having to jump up every couple of minutes
to itch.

It did take a week or so for it to work.  I just give it to them daily,
about a dime size blob.  Any more than that and you have a little too
well lubed fert on your hands, if you know what I mean....

Kim the Oregon one

Kim Reyes
Associate Broker
John L. Scott Real Estate