From:
Veronica <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 10:26:58 -0700
I am sorry if dis didn't get to da FML on time.  My humom was really
sick last night so couldn't help me on dis ting.  She said sumting about
spaghetti tasting really bad a second time.  She feels a bit better today
but da french toast is not setting well.

We wanted to remind everyone dat we had some hammies on e-bay to help our
brudder Bandit.  It also helps 2 diffrent shelters.  Part of da money
goes to da shelter my humom helps with.  It's not for us furkids, but dey
still help animals...and even helped dis really long green ting dey call
an iguana.  Hopefully he will find a home soon...we already have 2 of
those and dat's enuf.

Da other shelter is one dat has helped some of da poor hagers town kids.
Gail at www.scalesandtails.org will get dem to share with the others who
have taken da furkids in.  For every 3 orders bought...dey will get a
hammie donated to dem.  My humom already sent dem 5 hammies for da kids.
Dey were her very first tries at making hammies.  Dey're a little
different now...da ones on e-bay are, but we tink dey're better.  Ozzy
keeps trying to take dem and hide dem.  Dey all have extra stuff in da
middle dat makes dem so comfy...except for da spider one.  It don't have
dat, but it's still cozy.  Anyway...today's da last day for dese hammies.

Here dey are:
happy kitty halloween design w/yellow fleece:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2351588876

Skulls w/yellow fleece:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2351597812

skulls w/grey fleece:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2351602932

Bats and Pumpkins w/orange fleece:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2351613500

Ghost and Pumpkins w/grey fleece:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2351616961

Spiders and candy corn w/green fleece (no batting):
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2351626956

 ,,
Henry County Humane Society  http://www.phchs.petfinder.org