Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 12:55:29 -0500
I am not sure if this is a proper email for this venue, so if it's not,
please delete it BIG.  [Looks ok to me!  BIG]

Fuzzy Kisses Ferret Shelter is holding a Donation request!  We have three
recent ferrets that need Adrenal Surgery.  Since my normal Vet can't do
these, I will have to take them to a different Vet that is some hours away.

So.....I am seeking donations!  And for everyone that donates $4.00 or
more I will send you a Thank you gift!  Thanks to MORRA FERRET STUD in
Austraila, we have these absolutely ADORABLE laminated, full color Ferret
Signs!  They are REALLY cute!  Different sayings....different shapes nad
sizes.  I have many different designs, including a very evil looking albino
who is on GUARD DUTY!  LOL...and some very cute captions!  Some of the
captions include IF YOU SMOKE, I'LL FART!, FERRET HIDEOUT, CUTE, AREN'T I?,
BEWARE, MY FERRET GUARDS MY HOUSE, and HERE KITTY, KITTY, KITTY (or one
that says HERE PUSSY, PUSSY, PUSSY)...

With a minimum $4.00 donation, you'll get a small sign.....$6.00 gets you
a Medium and Anything over $10.00 get's you a LARGE sign!

Miss Curry Furry, Suger and Cinnimon would THANK YOU personnally!

If you email me and want pictures, I can TRY...my own computer is on the
fritz, but I'll do my best!

Marta Towne
Fuzzy Kisses Ferret Shelter
P.O. Box 457