Date:
Sun, 6 Sep 1998 18:06:09 -0300
In fact, I am still wallowing in the Blessing that Daisy is still with me.
You see Daisy Mai is what I would consider a "SUPER CURIOUS" girl!  You all
know what I mean by "SUPER CURIOUS."

Anyway, I had Daisy outdoors with me today sitting on the deck with a few
friends, I harness and tether her so that she is not underfoot.  Hence, she
can't reach my feet.  We were all just sitting and chatting and Daisy, off
and on would be playing with my ankle bracelet and toes, and I would reach
down and pat and play and gently rough her with my hand .  This went on for
a little while, say 15 minutes, and we all know that a "SUPER CURIOUS"
ferret can cover a lot of turf in that amount of time!

Absentminded me, still not realizing that Daisy can only reach me by being
out of her harness.

Then my friend says, "Look!  Daisy is out of her harness"!  Then it hit me!
Oh my Gosh, she has been out of her harness for quite some time now.  Daisy
has jumped off the deck before with her harness on, now where is she, I
thought.  Then I glanced over and saw her sitting on top of her "Pet Taxi",
I call it her Winnabego, (sp) <ggg>.  But I went over to her, picked her up
and held her close, and showered her with kisses.

Gives a whole new meaning to "IF YOU LOVE SOMETHING SET IT FREE.......".
Daisy opted not to go!   She stayed very very close!  @-->-->--

I have always assumed, or so I thought, that if Daisy ever got loose, I
would lose her to her 6th sense of Curiousity.  Daisy's heart would be set
on travellin' mode and "6th sense" would take her afar.  Thank you God it

Now I truly know where Daisy's heart really was, RIGHT HERE AT HOME!!

Always ;o)

Jadesun
@-->-->--

Jade Elaine & Daisy Mai, my sleuth, My Princessa, pronounded PRIN-CESS-A.
http://www3.nbnet.nb.ca/jadesun