Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2007 05:23:26 +0000
Amember of my forum stumbled upon this Youtube page showing Siberian
Weasels. Ends up the page is owned by a guy in Russia named Valentin
who I'd met online over a year ago but lost touch with. He now has two
Russian Sables.

You must, must see these videos! They are too adorable for words! And
watch for when one of them springs from the top of his head - check out
that form!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdZbMeZfZzI
and then click on "More From This User" to see the rest.

Interestingly enough these sables (who he's had since they were babies)
live in peace with a regular ferret - who shows up in some of the
videos.

- Laura and The Seattle Seven

Ferretocious Forum - http://ferretocious.hyperboards.com