From:
Ferret Rescue of Tidewater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 1996 19:37:06 -0500
I forgot!

Ok, Ok, I was on my soap box so long  I forgot to tell everyone the important
news"

Ferret Rescue will be at Petsmart this Sunday located in the Janaf shopping
center will ferret info, news, and adoptions. We will be there from noon to 4
p.m. and yes, yours truly will be there, so if you ever felt the need to vent
at me, I'll see ya there!

Also! Ferret Rescue of Tidewater will be at the AFA show in Frederick Md on
Nov. 23rd. I will be going up the day before to set up the table and will be
staying at the Comfort Inn on Rte 15, so if any of my FML friends will be up
there, look me up!

I am hoping to see a lot of people at the show and meeting a lot of new
ferret buddies!

Lisa