From:
Jenny Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Sep 2009 16:34:53 -0400
Hi everyone,

It's that time of year to start thinking about Christmas.

Last year I made some stockings for my kids here in the Haven. Posted
them on a forum I am apart of and members asked me to make them for
their kids. I did so with PLEASURE!!!

I didn't think much of it when I made them that anyone would want them.
So this year I have decided to do it again.

Why you ask?? Simple every ferret deserves a special stocking to hold
their goodies.

I have a million to make it seems for all the new ones that have come
in in the last 2 months.

Each stocking is felt and the letters and characters on them are foam.
This year I am adding new characters like peguins and reindeer.

How about one for a shelter ferret on the giving tree???

They are $13.00 ea or if you order more than 5 they are $10.00 ea. If
it is going to be for a giving tree ferret then they are $10.00 ea and
I will be happy to ship them for free.With a note from their SANTA...
Shipping will be $7.00 for these have to be shipped flat.

I take pride in doing each one and knowing that a ferret is going to
have a really neat stocking to call their own.......

Please know all funds are going to the kids in Asti's Ferret Haven. We
have 29 and most everyone is medically needy. We also an outstanding
vet bill over $1000.00 and each visit adds to this bill.

If you would like an AWESOME stocking please email me with your info
and I will let you know how to pay for them. The sooner you order the
sooner I can get them to you.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Jenny and The 29 weasels of Asti's Ferret Haven

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r144/astismom/stockings002.jpg
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r144/astismom/stockings007.jpg

If you would like to cross post please do!!