From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 16:36:52 EDT
::::::ferret toenails on the hardwood floors::::    click, click, click,

:::hopping up on the chair to stand at the podium:::  BANG BANG BANG
Petey TPO, Chairman of the Petey TPO Club starts to speak.

::ahem::  Hello fwiends. You know me, I am Petey TPO. I  have come to you
with news.  We TPO'ers are cresting on the wave of greatness.  We are 49
members strong now.  Just one member short of 50.  ::::raising paw in
the air:::  TPO FERRETS ROCK!!!!  Can we make 100 during the March/April
membership drive?  All it takes is a small donation to SOS and you can be
one of us.  You can nominate your Mommys, Daddys, Vets, and edder family
members.

Together we can do much to help raise funs for SOS, to help our brudders
and sisters everywhere.  Remember we are special, the elite of the ferret
world.

Poof,
Petey TPO
I'm not just the President, I'm a member too!
http://skweezeme.terrabox.com/