From:
Ferret Rescue of Tidewater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 1997 07:22:46 -0500
Hi all!

I just wanted to let anyone who is interested know that Kyle went through
surgery with flying colors!  They removed the entired lower ear flap &
canal, and sewed his right ear shut.  The docs say that he will be able to
hear from this ear, but it will be kinda like being under water!  They did
not have time to do anything else with the left ear other than a thorough
cleaning, and did manage to aspirate some lymph node tissue from his right
side.  Doesnt seem like it could be lymphoma based on what they saw.

I did forget to tell ya'll that his sister's name is Kelly (sorta a play on
letters) and they were named that to remind us of who they belonged to.  I
did also forget to tell you that their beloved owner never returned any of
our phone calls, nor did she ever ask how they were doing!  Concerned mom,
Huh????

The docs say the surgery was a complete success and they even missed the
nerve on his face! I am so pleased!

Thanks to all who sent good wishes, and Kyle thanks you too!!!

Lisa