From:
April Cechak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 18:53:29 EDT
>...'ve geard garlic and cumin powder work well too.  I like the cinnamon
>best - makes the room smell nice, always a plus! :-)

I have heard that grits work well.  The ants take them back to the mound
and it kills them.  Don't know if it works or not, but another list I am
on just had a huge discussion about ants.

They also gave the advice that is you see the line of ants coming into your
place, kill only about half.  The remaining ants will go back and tell the
others not to go in there.

This is all hearsay.  I don't have ants, so I haven't tried this myself.

April