Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2006 15:34:24 -0500
MaFF Shelter and Rescue is in need of some shelter cages to better handle
the shelter and fostered ferrets.  We have contacted Martins Cages and,
with input from our Shelter Director, have selected a beautiful roomy
3-level PVC-coated cage that will offer plenty of diversity for setting
up appropriate housing for single or multiple ferrets.  These cages will
give our Shelter Director some much needed room in the shelter (by
eliminating all those 1 and two level cages) and will make cleanup so
much faster and easier.

In order to raise the money needed for at least 3 new cages, we are
holding a Can/Bottle Drive.  We are asking that you save all your
redeemable cans and bottles to be turned in to a central location for
redemption.  This Can/Bottle Drive will run for until the end of May
(or longer, if needed).  We will post on the website a date, time and
location for redemption, but if you find it easier, you can redeem your
cans and bottles at your local redemption center and send the money
directly to:

     MaFF  Cage Drive
     P.O. Box 283
     Marshfield, MA  02050

This is a wonderful opportunity for all to participate in helping the
fuzzies who are waiting for their forever home.

Phyllis Spy
President