From:
Dee Gage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 18:32:54 EDT
I received this email from State Rep.  Swame Kilpatrick (who BTW is also
running for Mayor of Detroit):

"Hello Dee,
In reference to your request of the legalization of Ferrets I found that
the Detroit area did not have a conflicting ordinance against Act 358 of
1994.  Ferrets are legal in Michigan and Detroit and if you have any
problems within the Detroit area contact the City of Detroit or the Detroit
City Council.  If there is anything else that I can do for you please
E-Mail me again.

Kwame M. Kilpatrick
State Representative
ninth District"

Breathe easy, kids, ferrets are cool in Detroit :)

Dee Gage, President
GLFA