From:
Tamlyn Martinovich-Faulkner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 00:05:47 +1300
hi everyone

sebastien vomited a couple of times today within a short period.  she
spent the day in my room and as far as i know, she hasn't had anything
apart from regular diet, 2 raisins, and a few licks of my sunblocked arms
(!).  behaviour is normal, pooped normally a lot during the day but only
once in the last 5 hours,has been out of room for the last 5 hours.

vomit is slightly lighter in colour than food, looks like pureed food.
how serious is this?

thanks i really appreciate your help