From:
Pamela Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 1995 10:30:46 -0500
In its continuing effort to provide you with the most complete
coverage at the best prices around, Ferret Central is pleased to
announce the addition of several new WWW ferret resources.

The STAR*Ferrets database of vets, breeders, contacts, organizations
and catalogs is now available on the Web, as is the list of FFZs and
related information about legislation and permits.  Many thanks to Pam
Grant and Katie Fritz, respectively, for compiling these resources and
allowing me to HTML-ify them and put them up!

(Actually, Ferret Central has been adding new links fairly regularly,
whenever I find them, but these seemed particularly interesting to
members of the FML.)

Also, a small question about the Photo Gallery, for anyone who's
accessed it.  Is the number of thumbnails a problem?  I know people
can turn off auto image-loading, but if it seems like a good idea, I
could make a text-only index that had a link to the "contact sheet,"
so people weren't caught off guard by such a big page.  What do you
think?

--
- Pam   <[log in to unmask]>
Ferret Central - <http://www.ceas.rochester.edu:8080/ee/users/rhode/index.html>