From:
Scotch Tape <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 May 1998 09:50:09 -0400
I want all the nice ppl to disregard this post --

As you all know I came on this list to seek help for my sick fereet
Vinyl Reign.  I thank all that sent in their comments of condelscens to
me since Vinyl passed away May 26th.  He was 2 years old and 3 months
old.........He was a great lil son a pic of him can be found here with
more to come http://www.itw.com/~nada

This is for all the A**es on the list ----- I dont care who thinks I should
or should not own a ferret because I DID NOT FEED him totally ferret food.
Im not pay 40 -60 dollars for a ten pund bag of food for any animal -- I
refuse too THATS ricidulous(sp)

I loved my ferret as you all love yours and I made the biggest fuss whenever
he was sick.  We do not have vets round me that are very knowledgeable in
ferrets so that was a problem.  Yes maybe I shouldn't have feed him Friskys
food or used cat litter but I had no problems with him b4!  Why did I wait
so long to take him to the vet -- because he was sick like this last year --
NOT AS BAD -- and pulled outof it himself..... The day Vinyl died I did have
an appointment and begged him to hag on until then but he was ready to go.

I do not appericate any of you A**ES that critized me for how I took care
of my baby.  I took care of him the way I thought was best.  He was
stubborn like his mum(me) when he was sick so you can fill in the words
here of choice that im saying to the ppl that flamed me.  Vinyl is dead and
remember the way you treated me will come back to you 10 folds the day your
kits die.  Have some consideration and respect ppl for loving their
children that much thinking they will pull out of things themselves.

Vinyl died way to young but he died knowing how much I loved him and I will
never stop.  It hurt me deeply how the few of you treated me when I came
here asking for help from ppl who had ferrets longer then me and would prob
know what is was wrong with him.... yeah maybe I should not have waited that
long to take him but you don't know me and you didn't know Vinyl.

ok I had my say now and I had everyright to say what I just did.  Flame me
go for it cause im extremely pissed.

but I thank all the nice ppl you sent me info and their concern and
condelscenes on Vinyl's passing.

Ariel, Jenniferret, Barb!  thank you all.
I doubt I will stay on here permit because seeing and talking about ferrets
is too much for me now.

Having Vinyl die, burying him in the backyard wasn't the hard part.  The
hardest part of that day was getting rid of all his stuff because I knew
that now he never was coming back.  May he rest in piece with his lil
shamui whale in ferret heaven.

Jenna

--
--- All my webpages ---