From:
Carol Hinton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 03:26:46 -0700
As a former newspaper reporter let me give you a little free advice.  Do
not bomb Mr. Saxton with second and third hand reports.  The last thing
I wanted to hear was, "I heard..." Many of you wrote to the FML with
first-hand reports of ferrets you received after the rescue.  Send these
to him.  Many reporters don't like to "skin back" or relook their work.
Many don't really have the time.  The good ones will make the time if
they get legitimate first hand complaints.  Go for it.

Al Hinton