From:
D K SADOWSKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2006 18:12:21 -0400
Kim,
I was in no way JUDGING your budget publicly as well as I never said
you didn't test, but are you saying you use the quick tests instead of
sending samples in to be tested?  Avecon is raising their prices for
ADV testing and the ADV Quick test to $15 per test with NO discount for
multiples as of January 1st 2007 so I would think that you would hang
on to them since it will cost you more later.

Money out of YOUR personal pocket,So what!  So you have to use your own
money, most of us ferret rescues do.  We personally pay for every thing
out of OUR pocket and you don't see us whining about it.  ADV test is
almost as important as food & litter, especially since you are still
taking in emergencies that have probably never been tested & there still
is no vaccine for ADV.

As for Ribbons & Trophies, I NEVER said anything about them in my post,
so where did that come from?

Debi