From:
Travis Livieri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 2010 07:23:47 -0600
'Mom' was one of the most important black-footed ferrets in history.
she was one of the last 18 in the late 1980's and has been a
cornerstone of the recovery program. We need your help to carry on her
legacy and you can take home a piece of black-footed ferret history!

For a contribution you will receive a photo and a paw print cast from
the wild in 1986! This is such a unique item and it is only for a
limited time until Endangered Species Day (May 21st). This offer will
NOT be available at any other time this year and this is a limited
edition. So hurry and get yours today while you still can.
http://www.prairiewildlife.org/mom

All of the proceeds go directly to field conservation of black-footed
ferrets. This summer and fall we will be in South Dakota battling
against plague and trying to save as many black-footed ferrets as we
can. Your support keeps us out in the field and saves black-footed
ferrets from a horrific and deadly disease.

A sincere thank you for all of your support,

Travis Livieri
Prairie Wildlife Research
<http://www.prairiewildlife.org>