From:
Isabell Gucci <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2007 10:55:06 -0600
Tonks, don't be silly. I would never dump you!!! This wedding is
something that I have dreamed about since I was just a Kit. I didn't
realize how stressful it is planning it out though. There's alot that
goes into it. I am getting alot of pressure from all of the girls
too...they all wanna me involved in some way, I think this is taking
on a life of it's own. It is too bad I can't drive...I would meet you
in Vegas and we could go see that Elvis guy. I heard he does weddings.

Anyway, I would never leave my dream ferret...you are the one for me
Tonks.

On top of the whole wedding planning, I still have to make it to the
spa and all...I am still The Miss Isabella Gucci!!!

I have to go, I just heard that my Louis Vutton purse that I ordered
for the wedding is in!!!

AS far as the groomsmen go, have as many as you want....I will probably
have a bunch of bridesmaids!!!!!!

Your Love,
Miss Isabella Gucci