From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 13:25:49 EST
I recieved a phone call from Reb last night.  She requested that I get
word out to people that all her computers in her house are down.  She
does not expect to be able to get to email, or be able to do any other
business until at least Sunday.  Although she has Nortons and although
she never downloads anything, she was hit with a destructive virus.  She
will try to get to email via another computer, but nothing will be stable
for a while.

She requested that on the FML, that I contact...... oh gosh, I feel
another "Woofymoment" coming on..... sigh... I can't remember who.  I'm
so sorry (she will kill me).  But if you are in the middle of doing
business with Reb, of doing a project, or conversation, know that she
can't be reached via computer and that she will be able to contact you
soon.  If you want more details or if you want me to get in touch with
her by telephone for you, just write me privately.  Despite this, know
that she is doing very well! :)

Thank you,
Wolfy