Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 12:40:30 CST
Oliver was the one scootching blood after pooping.  Thanks again Dr.
Williams for your response.  We really appreciate all your help.  I'm
happy to report that it's just impacted scent glands.  Not that that's a
good thing, but better than alternatives!  OMG, when my vet expressed them
it could have killed a skunk, whewweee!  Thank goodness he did it outside!
Amazing how that smell can stay in your nose for a looong time. <G>  I took
him back yesterday and my vet expressed them again, not as bad this time.
Now I know how to do it if it happens again (I Hope Not!).  He's on Panalog
ointment until Sunday.  He hasn't poofed since last Friday, amazing.
*Another* lesson learned.  I just hope they don't get impacted again and
we have to descent him.

Mary and The 11 Munchkins
Oliver - I feel much better, mom, thanks!  But you can quit putting that
ointment on my bum anytime!