From:
pat andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 13:33:39 -0400
Dear Randy,

Thanks for sharing Flaggy's life and death with me.  Like all ferrets, he
was very special, and didn't deserve the tragic things life gave him.  At
least he had that time w/ you where you showered him w/ love and special
care--something he didn't know much of before you came into his life.  Your
are going to be overwhelmed w/ the love of all the ferrets waiting at the
bridge because Flaggy and his fellow shelter babies have told everyone
there how wonderful you are.

Flaggy, go see Puddles and Shane for me at the bridge and tell them I love
them still.

Pat