From:
"Vicki L. Henderson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 20:49:01 -0500
Hi, am sure I have done this intro thing before.  I am Ferret Fanatic,
my daughter recieved our (her) first 2 ferrets in Nov.  97, brothers
Buzz(silvermitt) and Woody(sable), 2 yrs.  old at the time.  Was a new
experience for us all.  Buzz has had a pretty rough existance since coming
here, had hairball removal surgery in Feb.  of 98, and was diagnosed with
Insulinoma, Cardiomypathy and possibly Lymphoma in June of 99.  Both Buzz
and Woody are now 4+ years old.  Adopted Miss Tizzy(albino) in spring of 98
thru Rainbow River Ferretry at the Ferret Quest show, she is a retired
breeder, now 5+ years old.  Adopted Ginger Snap(sable/pointe?) from
Fascinating Ferrets in Aug.  of 98, another retired breeder who is now 3+
years old.  And the latest adoption is General Kaos(blaze, mitt, sable
wannabe), born April 20, 1999 from Ferrets Unlimited/Raisin Retreat.  We
reside in Taylor, MI, and have been with the FML for 2 years.  It has been
a wealth of information for me, and I have gotten some bad :-( but mostly
good :-) advice.  Please keep Buzz in your prayers because he can use all
the extra help he can get.

Happy 2000 to all!!!

--
Vicki L. Henderson-aka-Ferret Fanatic