From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 10:03:30 -0500
Dylan
It sounds like you love your ferret very much. Thus I am urging you in the
strongest possible terms to NOT LET HIM OUTSIDE!!

Even if you have a fenced yard, even if he does not wander away, he is
subject to being killed by any stray dog or cat, not to mention wild
predators that exist even in city neighborhoods.  You admit he eats foam he
finds in the garage.  There are many other dangerous substances he can find
in the garage, I'm sure, and quite honestly, you are darn lucky he has
survived as long as he has.

PLEASE KEEP HIM INDOORS!  If he likes to be outside, take him for walks on
a leash and secure harness.  Or give him a large, secure outdoor playpen.

PLEASE do this for the safety of your ferret.

Linda Iroff
Raisin Retreat Ferret Shelter
Oberlin, OH
http://www.oberlin.edu/~liroff/ncfs.html

To help in raisin' funds for the Raisin Retreat, go here
http://www.eyegive.com/html/ssi.cfm?CID=3585&MID=30146