From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 16:07:16 -0400
Bottom line:
It was one of the most worthwhile weekends I have ever had.

From an intellectual viewpoint, the amount of useful information was almost
overwhelming.  I'll be posting a few tidbits when I get a chance to look
over my notes.  Get the video!

From an emotional standpoint, the comraderie, sympathy, love and
understanding that attendees obviously felt for each other is something I
have never encountered among such a large group of people who mostly never
met each other face to face before.  (Phew, long sentence!) It was truly
wonderful.

Some highlights in no particular order:
Helga and Harvey have 11 of the sweetest friendliest ferrets you could hope
to meet. There was a constant parade of attendees through their hotel room
seeking their daily (or twice or three times daily) fuzzy fixes!

Randy's hair: You can see from Sam's pictures how red it is, but you don't
see how long it is.  Wow!  Even more Wow! is the amazing job she did in
putting this whole thing together.

Harley Bug: It was hard to stop hugging and kissing him!  Bob was
jealous.  ;-)

The black footed ferret at the zoo was SOOOO cute when he finally woke up
for a scratch or two before curling back up into a little ball and going
back to sleep.

Food, food and more food.  All yummy, some definitely not good for
waistlines!

Much much more to say, but that's all for now.

Linda Iroff
Oberlin OH