From:
Arlena Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2006 10:33:29 -0500
>From:    [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Ref: Screen Saver
>
>For a lot of fur kid screen savers or wall paper go to Web Shots.com,
>enter Ferrets in the search and then try to pick out the best one,
>yea like that is easy.

Patrick and the Masters of Disaster

I hate to burst everyone's bubble. The Free ScreenSavers, at the
WebShots website and most other Free ScreenSavers websites, contain
AdWare and SpyWare.

But, do not fear, the AdWare and Spyware Files can be detected,
isolated and removed, by using the Free LavaSoft Ad-Aware SE Program.
( http://www.lavasoftusa.com/ )

Smiles,
Arlena