From:
Diane Kolomijez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 03:54:28 -0700
I think you may interested since there are many of us in the Cleveland
area.  The ferret shelter in Cleveland is Ferrets Unlimited and is
operated by Jean Caputo-Lee.  She is undergoing many cancer surgeries
right now...tumor removal, muscle replacements & skin grafts & will be
re-starting chemo in the near future.  Her doctors are optimistic :) The
volunteers are helping Jean and the ferrets in her shelter at this time.
We would love to have you join our volunteer team.  The shelter needs at
the moment are some Saturday morning volunteers to help clean cages, give
fresh food & water, clean litter pans and PLAY & socialize with the
shelter ferrets.  If you would be interested in helping out you can
e-mail me off-list at [log in to unmask] and I'd be very happy to give you
more details.  We'd love to have you join us and help the ferrets & Jean.

There is also a fundraiser for Ferrets Unlimited on Saturday, June 7th.
There will be many ferret owners from the Cleveland area attending and it
would give you a great opportunity to meet ferret owners in the area.

Palisades Palace
28801Euclid Avenue
Wickliffe, OH
5PM until ??

$20/person; $35/couple
Includes:  buffett dinner, open bowling, raffles, door prizes
More info on the web site @ http://ferretsunlimited.org
Go to the HOME page for complete details
Proceeds go to Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter

Diane & The Boops