From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2005 16:36:17 -0800
It's time to start thinking about the Easter Card Exchange!!  But
first, let me say a very special thank-you to Carol for taking over the
Valentines Day Exchange!  It sounds like it was great fun and a real
success!!  Thank you, Carol!  Also, thank you to the people who sent me
Valentines!  Completely unneccesary....but just made my return home so
special!  Thank you so much!

Now...on to Easter!  I know we usually do both a St.  Paddy's day and
an Easter Exchange, but this is one of those unusual years where the
two holidays are very close together!  Only 10 days between them!  We
are going to skip St Paddy's this year and since the next scheduled one
wouldn't be until Memorial Day, at the end of May, we will do a special
themed one in April!!  Details on that to be announced at a later date -
but I promise it will be lots of fun!!

So...if you'd like to sign up for the Easter Exchange, please let me
know!  If you have already signed up, it might not be a bad idea to
contact me anyway - just to be sure!  You can also sign up by going to
the card site at:

<http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php>

I know since the article in Ferrets Magazine - (THANK YOU, MARYLOU!) -
we have become quite popular and many people have questions on what we
do and how to join!  Really, it's very simple.  You get a list of names
to send Holiday Greetings to....and all the people on that list will
send Greetings to you, too!  There are 10 - 12 names on the list so your
mailbox ends up with lots of Holiday Cheer!  We do this about 8 times a
year!!

The first Card Exchange was done Christmas of 2000 with a total of 40
people participating!  Many of those people are still with us and we are
averaging between 60 and 70 people each exchange!  If you would like to
join us or would just like more details, please, let me know!

Thank you to everyone who has supported this project!!!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters