From:
Mary and Modern Ferret magazine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 1996 11:23:43 -0500
Here's a question about something sort of silly ... Why do ferrets stick
their tongues out when they seep?

I'm just curious (something I picked up from the kids). I'm looking at Knuks
sleeping right now -- gosh is she cute! But I don't think she's doing it for
my amusement. And I don't think she's dreaming of Ferretone.

- Mary & the Furry Foursome
Sabrina - I don't stick my tongue out when I sleep, but I do dream of
          Ferretone.
Ralph - Sometimes I stick my tongue waaaay out!
Marshmallow - Do I do that?
Knuks - My nose it pink and my tongue is pink - don't you think?