From:
Andrea Mercado <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Mar 1998 00:22:56 -0500
Hello all,

Reading FML issue #1998-2253 brought tears to mine and Corey's eyes.  It's
the first time I had a good cry over the list, although I've been tempted
many a time by the passings of many to the Rainbow Bridge.

Our deepest sympathies to Troy, Bob C., and Peggy.  And our best wishes for
health to Bubba, Spot, Emmett, Snickers, and Banana.  Gabe and Lu send
loving dukes and furry kisses to the ferrets in need, and our love and
support go out to the owners in need.

This list has been of great support to us in our new parenthood.  Our little
family simply wants to give some support back.

Dooks,

Lucy and Gabriel, and their human 'rents