From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jun 1998 10:51:47 -0400
I have a question regarding a rabies vaccine.  Is there a vaccine supposedly
approved for ferrets that starts with the letter T (sorry can't remember the
name)?  A vet tech told me that it was a two year vaccine.

After I asked her about it she showed me the bottle and when I didn't see
the word IMRAB-3 on the bottle anywhere the red flag went up.  I have never
heard of the vaccine and it was not on any list that I could find of
recommended vaccines.  (don't worry, Fidget is getting an IMRAB-3 rabies
shot)

now on the lighter side.  I was watching TV with the SO and he physically
cringed when a character on TV sat in a recliner and leaned back to open it
up....guess he's officially a ferret "dad" .  Although he did tell me the
other day he wouldn't mind trading places with Fidget because Fidget gets
"coddled and cuddled and spoiled all the time" I hope I don't find him
trying to fit in the ferret tunnels!  :-)

cheers
chris and Fidget in WV