From:
Emily Topp Born <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 15:39:02 +0200
Oh please everyone, don't email the original poster privately, post 'em
if you've got 'em!!

A favorite game in our house with the little one who likes to wrestle is
the "wrap me up in a blanket on the couch and tickle me" game.  She loves
having cloth rubbed against her and bites at it.

I also made them a box of shredded paper and cut a little hole in the top
just big enough for them to get in and out of.  They play their version
of "pop goes the weasel".

They also like me to hold them and dance with them when a good 70s song
comes on the radio (ala Piano Man)....ok, maybe that game is for me, LOL.

Em