From:
Big Dave from the Enclave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 01:14:19 -0700
I read the post on the Petco's opening up and it reminded me of
something.  If you think a Petco store is not practicing proper husbandry
of ANY of there animal Petco ask that you contact a store manager to
address your concerns.  If you still don't feel like adequate measures
have been taken to correct the problem there are people employed by Petco
to solve such problems.  I have been asked to meet with a manager to help
them understand my concern, sure enough they not only fixed it but I got
a gift certificate in thanks.  My local Petco people are great.  If
your's aren't you can make them accountable to a higher corporate power.
Go to there website for more info.  Wie sagt man auf deutsch "ferret"?
Stay tuned for the much anticipated Ferret Elijah photos...........