Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 19:52:43 -0400
Hello List,

I am just wondering if there is anyone on the list who is from Franklin
Co., NY that would know where the best place to take my two ferrets to
for health care.

I am also wondering about any ferret shelters.  I would like to get
another ferret and would rather rescue one than buy it.

I have a male and female.  I think my male one is too rough and lately he
does not seem to want anything to do with her.  She tries though.  He is
very jealous and I wonder if it is because we are harder on him than her.
He just does not want to do anything right.  Where she does everything
right, such as potty training and nipping.

I love him dearly and honestly would not want him any other way :0)
I take the good with the bad.

So as I was saying I would like to get another one but am not sure if I
should get one for him or her.  She seems lonely at times.  I feel bad
because she gets picked on.  But than I think I should get another male
so he can rough house all he wants.  Maybe I should just get one of each!
but with him being so jealous I am not sure if I should get another one
at all.

Thanks for anyone's help.

Harley & Whiskey