From:
Lynn Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Oct 2005 09:11:46 -0500
Please avoid buying magazines from [log in to unmask] or the company name
Walutech or the name Tony Chau.  I paid for Ferrets magazine and several
others all the way back in April of this year and have never received any
magazines.  Every time I email him he would say they are coming and they
can take up to 12 weeks, so I would wait....after 12 weeks he would tell
me that they were still coming, not to worry he guarantees it.....I
waited.  Now, he ignores my emails, and when Marguerite gave me his ebay
site, he has so many negatives, we don't know how he still has an ebay
account with all those complaints.  I have attempted to get my money back
through paypal, who will not even consider the case since it is more than
30 days...this guy is smart stringing me along long enough to get me past
the time to turn him in.  So, don't be fooled by this magazine guy, and
keep your money!!!  Be cautious who you buy CHEAP magazine subscriptions
from!

Lynn Barker

Lynn
please check out my web site: