From:
sandra robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2008 04:54:06 -0500
If anyone knows of a lost baby, maybe 4 mths old, in the Panama City
Bch, Fl area. Please let them know it's here with me.

It got lost during Fay. Someone found it & took it to their parents
home here. That person had had a ferret & so knew the basics. However,
they had dogs that wanted to eat it, so they called me. They at no
time tried to locate the ferrets human.

I'm contacting vets in that area & such to try to help this baby get
back home. So, whomever has lost this one will be missing it as it's
a sweetie.

--
Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter

Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice