Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 08:36:09 -0700
Thanks to Kat and Linda Soule for mentioning my quilt to benefit Northern
Nevada Ferret Network and Linda's shelter, *Ferrets with Soule*.  Since
Kat and Linda are willing to *show* you pictures, I'll describe the
quality.  100% cotton fabrics, some are *collectable*.  Teddy Bears with
flags, fabric reproductions of post cards from WW1 era.  Many fabrics
designed and sold after 9-11 with proceeds going to victims.  Country
colors of reds/creams/blues.  Cream colored back to show off the quilting
pattern.  Cotton and wool batting (fill).  Professionally machine
quilted, bound by hand with a French fold binding.  Size is 76"X92", big
enough for two to snuggle under, along with a few fuzzy friends.  Machine
washable with care.  Made to be used and loved.  For those that are newer
on the list, Linda Soule is one of the people that gave so much of her
time and money to help rescue the Utah Ferrets.

It's a nice quilt folks, but if not your favorite colors/style, think
Christmas gift, collage kid, re-raffle for your shelter, cat cloth, by
the chair doggie blankie, whatever your druthers.  If you wish to buy
tickets contact Linda (she has PayPal) at: [log in to unmask]

In Touch, Ardith
mailto:[log in to unmask]