From:
Vicki Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2008 06:30:13 -0700
Permission to cross-post and please do!

If this can happen to a dog it can happen to any animal - relatives
of our pets.

Link to Care2 petition concerning dog captured, tied to a wall and
starved to death in the name of ART!

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/art-in-spain

Here is another petition site to sign protesting the capture,
confinement, and starvation of a dog by a Costa Rican man who calls
this animal cruelty Art.

http://www.petitiononline.com/13031953/petition-sign.html?

Localidad is your city/state
Paishy;s is your country

Please consider adding your name to both petitions.

Vicki

Hi, I just signed the petition "Art In Spain !!!!!". I'm asking you to
sign this petition to help us reach the goal of 1,000 signatures. I
care deeply about this cause, and I hope you will support our efforts.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/art-in-spain

Vicki Montgomery Tricks and Treats Rescue
Greater Houston/Galveston Texas
713-472-6599
"Until he extends the circle of his compassion to all living things,
man will not himself find peace." ~ Dr. Albert Schweitzer

[Moderator's note: Then again, the circumstances around this don't
seem very clear. For example, please see:
http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/vargas.asp            BIG]