From:
Ferret Gathering <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2014 10:59:25 -0800
Each day the countdown clock ticks closer to the start of the first
ever Alaska ferret educational event! What a wonderful opportunity for
Alaskan vets to learn more about this furry little species we all love
without having to leave the state! And, what a bargain for $175!
http://ferretcongress.org/2014-alaska/

The logo is done, the t-shirts are being completed, donations are
coming in and flyers are being distributed! Continuing education
credits for veterinarians and vet techs have been applied for and we
are awaiting approval! Just Thursday we met with a local restaurant
to discuss the speakers' dinner!
http://ferretcongress.org/2014-alaska/speakers-and-topics/

It is still snowing here, but the warm rays of the sun will soon melt
that away! Already we have 11 hours of daylight and it is exciting to
see what is coming!

How can you be a part of this? There are several things you can do!
Register and join us!

http://ferretcongress.org/2014-alaska/registration/

Donate a door prize or a financial gift to help educated Alaskan
veterinarians!

Purchase an ad in the program!

Tell your vet!

Support a shelter operator to attend!

For additional information, please contact us at

*The 2014 Alaska Gathering for Ferrets*
*June 27 & 28, 2014*
*Anchorage, Alaska*
http://ferretcongress.org/2014-alaska/