From:
Karen Vance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 1996 21:10:04 -0500
I have seen "clear dryer hoses" for sale in pet stores-maybe 16' for $30.00!
What's worse, I think I will buy one!!  (When I do, I'll write you again -
just call me a penniless fool!)

Ferret Freedom Day!  And weren't you greeted with a late snowstorm?  I saw
snow in Georgia on the way home from work.

Doug in Athens has my big boy "Bebop" alias "the Bopster"!  I hope he likes
the big ole fat ferret boy!  As for me, I must run outside and rescue my
fuzzies, because the temperature has gone from a balmy 75 to 30-with 15
predicted for tomorrow!  If any of you were planning to make Macon Ga's
Cherry Blossom Festival next Friday---------well, I don't think so!!
Karen