From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2006 12:09:32 EDT
Sean has been calling through the days and giving me reports of where
they are on the road.  Yesterday he called and told me that "Texas had a
lot of land" and that Renee was still singing.  They arrived at Renee's
sisters safe and sound.  I'm so jealous.  I adore Renee's sister.  Sean
reported that Bobbles was funny.  He sadly keeps saying that he misses
Pharos though.

The highlights of the drive included an I Spy game and a search for a
Starbucks (there is always a Starbucks and they didn't see any, so I
guess it became a game to find one).  Sean's number one highlight of the
day however, was drinking "Texas McDonald's coffee".  I cannot begin ...
to tell you our reaction.  You never get used to Seanisms.  Ever.  Chet's
eyes were watering as he politely listened to Sean tell him about the
coffee.  I ducked underneath one of Kat Parsons afghans to laugh
hysterically.  Scott blankly stared at the NFL channel, sporting a
plumbers crack as usual.  Then Sean suddenly announced that he ate a BLT
with Renee and her mother that day.  I was pounding the couch trying to
keep my hysterics silent by then.

Two small details that he mentioned.  The planned Six Flags trip and the
fact that a baby donkey was born that day at Renee's sisters.

Wolfy
ps, Renee and her sister state that they are going to ride the Superman
with Sean.  I'll believe when I hear/see it.  Chet told Sean that he
absolutely must hold his hands out and fly like Superman when he rides
it.  No hanging on.  Lolol.