From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 19:40:42 EST
Butch will be five in September.  During our vet visit last month we did
a quickie BG on him and it was 55.  We put him on .50ml PediaPred twice a
day and scheduled another appointment for today.

Today his BG was 50.  This was after a 4 hour fast.  We are increasing his
dosage to .75ml.  twice a day and have another appointment scheduled for 2
weeks.

My inclination is to schedule the surgery while it's in the early stages.
I feel like if I wait he's going to get worse and it's better to do now.
I'm very worried about him, today he seemed a little spacey.  He even
went for a ride in the car and for ice cream with us while staying in his
little snuggy sack and that would have never happened a few months ago.
He was always my little bouncy, bouncy boy.

Any ideas would be helpful.  I want to do what's best for my little guy.
Connie, Butch, Maggie, and CB

"I am sometimes asked, "Why do you spend so much of your time and money
talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?
I answer, "I am working at the roots."
George T. Angell