From:
Eddie Brittenham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 14:05:21 -0500
After speaking with the doctor and seeing that he is still eating and
drinking and getting around I decided to give Man Man a little more time
on earth to be with his companions here before crossing over.  When he
starts showng signs of pain and loses the will to partake of food and
espeically his honeycomb treats --then I will know its time --Thanks to
all of you that sent cards and letters -- I know it will not be easy--
but I feel much more comforted knowing that you are there.

Please keep Man Man and I in your prayers and thoughts -- My heart and
tears and hugs go out to anyone that is facing this decision.  May you
all be blessed --

Thank You
Eddie