From:
Christina Pertz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2011 11:54:45 -0500
Hi Everyone

We did not obtain permission from PayPal to host a raffle and now the
account has been put on hold. If you still wish to purchase tickets,
please check out the site and contact me directly, or use the Contact
Us button to contact Emilee. You can still order tickets, you just have
to send the money directly to me.

Please check out the raffle website:
http://www.littledookersferretbedding.webs.com/ferretharmony.htm

And then contact us directly for which baskets you want to purchase
tickets for, and how many. Then we will have you transfer your ticket
money directly to me.

Thank you!!!

Remember this is to raise money to purchase a Title Sponsorship at the
New Castle Ferret Show being held this April! This raffle ends on March
7th!

-- Christina Pertz

http://christina.pertz.googlepages.com
http://pearspalette.etsy.com