Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 18:55:06 -0800
Hi all

Things are slowing down here for a while but da planning is still going
on.

A little girl named Babette came in.  I gave her da tour and showed her
all da sights and attractions here.  She waz really interested in Flying
Lessons.  She said she would like dat.  So I assigned her an instructor
and she waz off to learn.  She did real good at it too.  She waz soon
soaring away and doing all da aerobatics and stuff.  She had da in da air
part down.  When it came to landing though she didn't do as well but it
wasn't a disaster.  She has a few bruises dat weren't there before but
all in all it waz not to bad.  She waz persistant though and kept at da
practice.  She will be landing like a pro in no time.  She said to tell
her mommy not to worry as she is doing well and to send lots of luv and
kisses to her mommy and Auntie Kim.

As for Sinbad we will try to get over to see him and everything but
ferrets aren't to popular with some of da cats after Halloween.  Things
have not calmed down just yet but we will keep trying.  Sorry.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee