From:
T Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 09:10:32 EDT
Hi all!  I'm going to be out of the country for about a month later this
summer.  I have 3 healthy fuzzies and need to find a reliable sitter for
them.  If anyone knows of someone in the area (I live in Providence but can
travel) or is interested in sitting for my little ones, please contact me.
I leave in the middle of July so I've got a few weeks to arrange something
but don't want to wait until the last minute.  Thanks in advance!

Traci
and "dooks" to everyone from Presley, Farley, & Kirby