From:
Marta /Cricket <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 07:05:47 PDT
Someone posted that they loved to hear about cute habits ferrets have.  I
have two babies...both just under a year.  They love my boyfriend and his
kids....in fact they can cuddle and love me but the min.  my boyfriends 15
year old son comes home they want nothing to do with Mom and run to play
with Kaden....and we always know when to find they two when it's time to go
home...always sleeping in bed with his 11 year old daughter.  Anyhow...my
boyfriend has a very particular cat who will not drink out of a bowl of
any kind.  That means that when you walk past the bathroom you have to run
alittle water in the tub for her to drink from.  Well my two babies seemed
to think that since the tub was such a fasination for the cat there must
be something great in there for them.  Unfortunatly, they just weren't
big enough to jup into the tub like Sarah.  They would spend so much time
jumping up at the side of the tub and trying that my boyfriend took pity on
them and found a little box to put by the side of the tub.  That way they
can jump up on the box and then into the tub....so of course that is the
first thing they do in the morning, and you have to go in and run some
fresh water for them.  They also think it's really cool to eat some of the
cats food, and Simon steals the poor cats balls and hides them from her.
Anything the cat can do, they think they can do better...they just aren't
quite as graceful as she is.

*shrug* Nothing too exciting but we sure think it's cute.
Marta, Bert and the Babies...Sadie and Simon
come visit our site at
http://www.miners-peak.com
look for the ferret stuff in the art department of the store