From:
Debra Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 2010 10:19:30 -0400
I can only go with what my guys have always done. They love to run and
chase each other, and they squeal and cry out, but as long as there is
no blood or mark, I let them go. So far, if one is bugging the other,
they will let them know, or let you know. My big guy will pick on his
cagemate sister, who is half his size, just so long before she whips
around and bites his nose. He gets the message.

But if you feel he is picking on a couple of them too much, maybe have
them get a seperate play time, or him with just a few of the tougher,
bigger ferrets. It really sounds like normal play to me, but you have
to be the judge.

Do what feels right to you. I never like to see a ferret seperated, but
if that is what needs to be done, do it. Just make sure either you play
a lot with him, or that he has a lot of toys to keep him occupied.

Hope everything works out. Sometimes it's tough being a mom.....

De in Michigan with Charlie & his angels.

In order to have a well balanced life,
you need a dog to adore you,
and a cat to ignore you.